Dermal fillers are very useful procedures in men and women, filling depressions on the face. Injectable fillers are the perfect way to improve your facial features because they can help to fill hollows, plump up thin lips, soften creases and wrinkles on the face and improve scars and other facial defects.
Dermal Fillers specialist West Palm Beach can assist to fill out smoker’s lines around the lips, the nasolabial lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth, crow’s feet, smile lines, and forehead wrinkles. Dermal Filler West Palm Beach is also excellent to add volume to sunken cheeks and thin chins, also reshape the tip of the nose and filling out acne marks or any other marks on the face.
The aging process begins when we are about 25 and over the next decade:
- Skin cell becomes slows down and dead cells remain on the skin creating a dull face
- Early wrinkles can start to appear around the eyes
- The lines from the nose to mouth become more obvious
- The jawline begins to soften
From age 35 to 45
- Lines and wrinkles will deepen, and frown lines can give your face an angry look
- Your skin type may change, from oily to dry or vice versa
- Pigmentation changes on your skin
From age 45 onwards
- In menopause, estrogens levels decrease, causing collagen to deplete
- Volume loss causes sunken cheeks
- The skin can become dry and dehydrated
- Pigmentation will become more visible
- The face begins to drop and sag
- The jaw area loses definition
Getting wrinkles and creases on the face is part of the aging process, and they begin to appear as the collagen and elastin fibers break down, but they can also result from excessive frowning, smiling or squinting.
Dynamic is when lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging occur on the face when it’s in motion. They’re also called expression lines; laughter lines, frown lines and bunny lines, which are harmless at a younger age but will often contribute to where the deeper set wrinkles and folds will remain in later life.
Static lines are noticeable wrinkles, lines, sagging and folds which are present on the resting face; sagging jawline, nasal folds, sunken cheeks, and horizontal forehead lines. These lines, if left untreated, will stay on the face and will progressively worse.
How does dermal filler work?
- . The smoother appearance of skin
- Reduce the appearance of marks or scar tissue ridges
- Fill in wrinkles around the lips and fill out thin lips
- Plump cheeks
- Worked as contouring around the jaw and other areas where the skin may sag
- Soften the forehead wrinkles
Dermal Fillers are a short solution, as the hyaluronic acid in the fillers is naturally degradable, and is naturally broken down and eventually absorbed by the body. Fillers are effective at restoring hydration to the skin, smoothing lines and wrinkles and can also restore and enhance the facial shape. The fillers last around 4 to 12 months, although this may vary from person to person, depending on their lifestyle and which part of the face gets injected.
This treatment is generally used to provide volume and fullness to the cheeks, jawline, under the eyes, and to plump up the lips. Many people are afraid that they might get puffy faces and trout pout if the excess filler is infused. However, this fear will go away by simply get Dermal Filler in West Palm Beach at “BeautyMD Spa” clinic who can give positive outcomes easily.